Blogs > Skoop's Blog

In and outs of the political campaigns, focusing on Michigan and Lansing, Tim Skubick will report regularly throughout the primary and then general election campaigns.

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Urgent Call Mr: Wright.William Telephone +27 785 937 074,

From Peter Stevenson

Dear Good Friend.

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred
under the cooperation of a new partner from Indonesia. Presently I am in
Indonesia for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.
Meanwhile, I didn't forget you're past efforts and attempts to assist me in
transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now contact my
secretary in South Africa his name is Wright. William

Email: wrightwilliam2013@gmail.com or wrightwilliam101@live.com

Telephone +27 785 937 074, Contact him and ask him to send you the total of
$920.000.00.{Nine Hundred And Twenty Thousand United States Dollars} which I
kept for your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I
appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in
touched with my Secretary Wright. William and instruct him where to send the
amount to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can
share the joy after all the suffer ness at that time. Do send to
Wright.William, your contact details.
Your Full Names…...........................................
You're Address…..............................................
Cell Phone Number…........................................
Your occupation................................................
Your Age….....................................................
To enable him submit your details to the paying bank the Ned Bank South Africa
to wire your compensation money to your nominated bank account.
In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me
and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded
instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel
free to get in touch with Wright.William he will send the amount to you with
out any delay.
Thanks and God bless you.
Peter Stevenson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home