Blogs > Skoop's Blog

In and outs of the political campaigns, focusing on Michigan and Lansing, Tim Skubick will report regularly throughout the primary and then general election campaigns.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Money transfer services (10/21/2009)

Hello,

I represent a company called SPN Solutions, a company that does what's
known as advanced search engine placement. We reach a Network of over
35 million people who are predominantly US based. Our Network is entirely
opt-in, and the users on our Network allow us to present them with a
preferred choice whenever they are looking for anything on the top sixteen
search engines. (GOOGLE, YAHOO, BING and thirteen others)

I seek one source to send the users on our Network, from the major search
engines, for money transfer services in various markets.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I will be in the office
daily from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Pacific time.

Best regards,

Liz Monteroso
Business Segment Analyst, SPN Solutions
Phone: 800.481.2979, ext 2002

1 Comments:

Blogger Ines Grunwald said...

I like this post,And I guess that they having fun to read this post,they shall take a good site to make a information,thanks for sharing it to me. convert money

September 12, 2019 at 12:07 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home