Blogs > Skoop's Blog

In and outs of the political campaigns, focusing on Michigan and Lansing, Tim Skubick will report regularly throughout the primary and then general election campaigns.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Gold for sale



Gold for sale


Re: I do not need any financial assistance from you neither do you owe me any financial obligation in this transaction.


Hello

Greeting, I am Mr.. Jerry konoyima. My reason of contacting you is that we have Gold AU GOLD DUST Quantity : 240 kg every month or more Quality: : 22 CARAT Purity : 97.56% for sell from Ghana and freetown Serria Leone. IF you are interested please reply this mail: with your full contact details, Detail will be giving in next mail.Wait to hear from you. I want to sale the gold 5% below international market price for gold.
Thanks
Jerry konoyima

Reading this email at work? Make a change with Yahoo!Xtra Jobs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home